Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Anti-Bachelor from this moment on!

I am so mad at the Bachelor, Jason Mesnick, right now I just don't know what to say!! He is the lowest form of scum known to man. I can't believe that he asked the poor girl Melissa to marry him, and then he broke up with her on national TV because he decided that he picked the wrong person. And then had the nerve to pick Molly after dumping Melissa. Srsly??

What a scumbag! I can't believe that I just wasted an entire season on this jerk. How do I get my life back from the 8 weeks that I just spent watching this stupid show? I'm never watching this show again. And I mean it.

Good night everyone. I'm going to go pout now!!

2 comments:

Greg (Accessible Hunter) said...

I can't watch shows like that... I'm more of a cops guy! Go Pens

jEnNy said...

And for Molly to make out with him on that couch right afterward, does not make her look like a very innocent party either! I am very mad too! I did watch Jimmy Kimmel last night & it was funny to watch him make Jason squirm in his seat! He was so mad at Deana for letting him get down on one knee & I think what he did is way worse!!! Ok, I think I will shush now. muah!