Thursday, March 5, 2009

Movie Quote Day...

My pity party for one is over thanks to the Misfits! I want to thank Jared for the invite into the conversation to cheer me up. Love you Babe!!

Ken – Yoko Ono is one cracked up psycho chick!! Long live the Rat Pack!!!

Norm – PLEASE – don’t tell me what goes on in the high school bathroom. I can’t afford more therapy!

Itchy – Tell Jim that Veronica and the twins will call him later.



http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/74/the-landlord-from-will-ferrell-and-adam-ghost-panther-mckay

Ok, one of mine and Jared’s favorite things to do is quote movie lines to each other. We will throw them back and forth for hours; laughing our butts off. MOST of our quotes come from Will Ferrell movies. And I've included the Will Ferrell meets his Landlord. This makes me laugh, even though, honestly its a bit inappropriate, its funny in a closet sort of way.

Top movies that we quote:
“Talladega Nights”
“Step Brothers”
HBO Mini series: “Generation Kill” (my personal Favorite)
“Little Giants” – I love this movie!!!
“Little Rascals”

Add your favorite Movie and quote if you want. Lets get a stream going…

Little Rascals:
Dear Darla, I hate your stinking guts. You make me vomit. You're scum between my toes! Love, Alfalfa

5 comments:

Greg (Accessible Hunter) said...

Caddy shack
I'd keep playing your eminence, I don't think the hard stuff's going to come down for quite some time.

It's a Cinderella story....

It's in the hole

Itchy said...

You have the voice of an angel. Your voice is like a combination of Fergie and Jesus.

Missy said...

Thanks for the positive thoughts. It went a heck of a lot better than I imagined.

jEnNy said...

I did not see included on your list,
Anchor Man: The Legend of Ron Burgundy
"You're so wise, you're like a miniature buddha, covered in hair"

or A Night at the Roxbury
"I was like EMILIO!!!"

(Thanks for the support, love you too).

jEnNy said...

I finally watched Step Brothers & LOVED IT!!!