Thursday, March 19, 2009

New Job....

So I started my part time job yesterday. I loved it!! It was fun and a serious change of pace than my normal day job. I took a sales position at a local clothing boutique and being around people and helping them put cute outfits together is really a lot of fun.

This really is just a no brainer for me! I can earn extra money and not have to stress out about the normal day to day operations of my 9-5 job. A bonus with this...I get a store discount. =) I just need to remember to not spend all the $ I make.

Okay, I'm seriously going to try and sleep now. It's 3am and I'm still awake. Not great for someone who has to be focused and alert for testing in the morning.

Until Later...

1 comment:

Greg (Accessible Hunter) said...

It sounds like a fun little diversion with the store discount to boot... Congratulations!