Thursday, February 26, 2009

Weird Day

I've had a heck of a day! Its been very random. My mind has been all over the place and I've really not been able to focus. And I'm blessed to have an incredible man in my life who will just let me ramble on in my chaotic state and I'm sure that he just nods his head and responds with a smirk on his face. I get one liners over the IM and they are always the perfect response. Even if it is just a "yup". The fact that he's allowing me to vent and mumble is awesome. And honestly, I don't care if he is listening to one word I'm saying. Its the fact that every now and again, I get a laugh or an "I'm not sure." or whatever, means the world to me. Because having that person to bounce things off of and explain what's bothering you is a huge relief. We all need that therapeutic release. Especially today, because today was just a weird day all around.

2 comments:

Greg (Accessible Hunter) said...

yes I read your blog!

Greg (Accessible Hunter) said...

if you keep cheering for the wings I may have to block you...lol just jokeing