Wednesday, March 11, 2009

DJ Misses His Daddy

I have proof that my cat DJ loves Jared more than me!! As I was logging into my email tonight, Jared's blog came up on my Internet. DJ laid across my laptop and proceeded to read his "daddy's" Blog from yesterday.
DJ loves his daddy, and daddy could be talking about the time space continuance and that would be right up there with the spawning habits of Salmon for all he cares. Its Daddy's Blog!! He reads it because he loves him.
Now if you've read previous posts I've written about this cat, you know he makes it his daily chore to cause trouble in my house. And by trouble I mean make everyone else in the house miserable. He knocks things things off tables, chases the other cats and beats up on Blake Frank the dog. But he loves on his daddy the second he sees him.
He's only two years old and I've had him since he was 6 weeks. And the MINUTE Jared walked in my house, this cat stopped being my little love bug, and turned into the spawn of SATAN! That will be a year the end of May. Jared ruined my cat.
But that's ok because I've spoiled Jared's dog rotten and turned him into a girly man! So I guess its a trade off.

3 comments:

Greg (Accessible Hunter) said...

so Jared ruined your uumm, cat... lol only a true Red Wings fan would make a statement like that. You know it could be said another way right?

Mel said...

Hahaha, Yes its really my CAT!

Greg (Accessible Hunter) said...

lol your funny in a good way.