Thursday, February 12, 2009

Don't Bully Me Mr. Big Shot!

So lately I've been learning a lot of lessons at great expense to my wallet! The latest was to the tune of $300. Now some of you might say that's not too bad; but when the person receiving the sum of money did nothing to EARN said sum, its quite infuriating. Now you would think that being a 39 year old woman, I would know better, well it comes down to trusting people, and believing that they are going to perform the service that you paid them to do. But then when they up and quit on you and refuse to refund the money that you paid them, what do you do? Especially when person said is a powerful individual that you would have no chance at winning against? It comes down to the bully beating up on the little guy and stealing his lunch money.

I was watching American Idol last night and the very last two contestants were an Iron Welder from Arizona and an Oil Rough Neck from Texas. Both of them were guys with families but the judges could only pick one of them. So leave it to the producers to have a “Sing Off.” Even after these guys sang for their lives the judges couldn't make a decision. So what did American Idol do? They decided that because of the kind of jobs these two guys, Blue Collar, that they represented the TRUE Americans that would be voting. So they put them BOTH through to the show. GO FOR YOU AI!!!

Why can’t my guy take a clue from the producers at American Idol? We’re all hurting in this economy. And you didn’t do a darn thing for my measly $300. GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!! You’re no better than Bernie Madoff and his $50 Billion Ponzi scheme. I’m a single mother of two kids. Does that make you feel better to steal money from people and not provide them the service that you signed a contract for? You weren’t even decent enough to return a phone call.

I wish you well, Mr. Big Shot. Take that $300 and buy your assistant lunch, since she was the only one that emailed me that I would NOT be getting a refund on any payments. At least she had the courage and decency to respond. I would think McDonald's is good enough for her.

I’m going to go eat crackers for lunch. It seems that’s all I can afford right now.

Blessings to everyone ~ Even Mr. Big Shot. He needs extra Blessings to cover his greed.

Mel

No comments: