Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Go Wings!

Bring it on San Jose!! So tonight is the big show down between 1 and 2 in the Western Conference. Now those of you that don’t follow Hockey, first of all, I’m Sorry, but you seriously don’t know what you’re missing! This is the greatest sport around. But second of all, its Hockey, hello, where else can you see a bunch of guys in a fist fight on skates. How fun is that!


OK, so we have the San Jose Sharks in first place, and my Beloved Redwings coming in second, 5 points out of first place. Now if you want my opinion, its honestly going to come down to the Sharks and the Wings in the West, but the Wings will hold on and go to the Finals. I think its going to be the Bruins in the East. Although, the Washington Capitals might surprise you, but since I hate the Capitals, I’m going for the Bruins! So my prediction is a Wings /Bruins Stanley Cup.

Jared can give up on the Pen’s; they’re seriously out of contention! I mean, they’re in 10th place now; Crosby and Whitney are both out tonight for the game against the New York Islanders. So I say, bye-by to the Pittsburgh Penguins who played an incredible Stanley Cup finals last year; maybe next year. They finally got rid of that loser coach, so maybe they can pull it together next year and come back stronger. And hopefully they’ll abandon those “Powderpuff” Blue jersey’s and look more like Hockey players than Cheerleaders. They look like a bunch of Barbie dolls skating around out there. Hey, I think I had some eye shadow that color in the 8th grade!!

But I digress, back to my REDWINGS! So I’m really hoping that Marian Hossa takes a long jump off a short pier while he’s in San Jose! I just can’t stand this guy. I know, I know, he’s a Wing and doing great things for the team, but there’s something to be said for team loyalty, and this guy just doesn’t have it. He’s about the almighty dollar. And I can’t stand that. The one thing I love about Hockey, is that these guys really play the game because they love it; unlike the super million dollar football, basketball, and baseball players of today. Well Hossa is trying to change that. He’s a sorry excuse for a hockey player in my book and unworthy to wear the Redwing Jersey! I don’t care that he’s doing great things for the team; I still think he’s a shmuk!

Tonight the real show down takes place. We will either gain some points towards first place, or loose position. But my man Zetterberg will be there to lead the pack! I hope Osgood isn’t in the net tonight; he’s been sucking pretty badly lately. L

GO WINGS!

Mel

3 comments:

Itchy said...

Why you gotta hate on the Pens?

Mel said...

I'm not hating on the Pen's, I'm just hating their jersey's!

Greg (Accessible Hunter) said...

omg you make me laugh.... I bet your eye shadow was smokin hot!

Don't count my Pens out just yet. Glad both teams won last night! Listen to your man Itchy.