Saturday, February 14, 2009

TV Wires, DVD plugs, what the Heck???

OK, so my year old 56 inch Phillips DLP TV had to go in for service this week and they brought it back today all nice and tuned up. Well what they DIDN'T do was hook everything back up correctly. So there I was behind this monstrosity trying to figure out which cord plugged into the TV and what plugged into the receiver/DVD. And don't even ask me where the X-Box 360 hooks up to, I have no idea. This thing is a mess. I need Jared!! I am pretty independent and usually can figure this stuff out, but this HDTV stuff has me stumped. I haven't got a freaking clue. All I want to do is get the TV hooked up so I can watch my "Grey's Anatomy" and "Private Practice" cross over event for the week. AAAAAHHHHHH.

I give up. I'm going in my bedroom and watching a movie in there. I'll figure this out later.

Blessings Everyone,
Mel

No comments: