Friday, February 20, 2009

Plans for the weekend and re-cap of Grey's Anatomy

So, I'm off to Seattle for the weekend. Yeah! I haven't seen Jared in three long months! Tonight we're going to a local place called Mahoney's for adult beverages. Now since I don't drink adult beverages, I'll be driving us home, if I can find the way home. :-) Sometime this weekend we're planning a ferry ride, which I'm excited about. I've never been on a ferry. It's very Dr. McDreamyish. You Grey's Anatomy fans know what I'm talking about. Derek Shepperd has a thing for ferry's. I'm not sure what all the fuss is about, but I'll be sure to let you know.

Speaking of Grey's, did anyone watch that last night? Whoa!! McDreamy freaked out in the OR! And then McDreamy and McSteamy going at it on the sky way. That was like watching a bunch of bears wrestling over a honey pot, good grief. But McSteamy stood up for Little Grey! YEA! Its about time he did something right, the poor guy can't seem to catch a break.

But I have to be honest, I was most disturbed by the whole Izzy Stevens thing. I did like the way they had the woman come back in and yell at her regarding the misdiagnosis. I thought that was ingenious. Because Izzy is the one character who, out of all of them, treats everyone with kit gloves. So the fact that she was given this news of her own impending death, unbeknownest, to the patient, was ironic.

The reason I liked it, because I can't stand Katherine Hiegel! I think she's such a diva and she needs to remember where she came from. I hope that her death is painful and that she withers and dies a slow excruciating death, on Grey's that is, not in real life.

But that's my opinion of Grey's. I'm off people. Time to pack up the laptop and head to the airport.

Mel

1 comment:

jEnNy said...

I am kind of sick of Izzie too. I did not get the whole Denny thing & now this? I just hope they replace her with someone good.