Monday, February 2, 2009

Wow, two posts in one day!!

OK, this is a special post, because I just got done watching tonight's Bachelor. WOW! That's all I can say. I usually watch this show because these girls are very caddy and the guys are all about the "score." Well Jason Mesnick is, in my opinion, the greatest Bachelor ever. He's a single Dad that absolutely loves his little boy Ty.

Well tonight he had a date with one of the girls, Melissa, and his son didn't want him to go out on a date. Ty wanted him to stay home because Jason had been gone for over a week. So instead of continuing with the date, which the producers would have preferred, Jason called and cancelled their night on the town. He asked Melissa if she would mind hanging out at his place for a casual night at home because he couldn't leave Ty.

But there was another thing that he did that I thought was important. First of all, he left a note for her at the door and told her to make herself at home, but he had to put Ty to bed. He didn't allow Melissa to meet Ty. He told her that he wasn't ready for anyone to meet him, but he did allow her to peek in and see Ty after he was asleep. It showed me that Jason is serious about who he allows to interact with his son. But the fact that he spent the time to put Ty to bed by reading him a story and tucking him in instead of running down to begin his date with Melissa showed me that Jason really does put his little boy first in his life.

That's all. I just wanted to share my opinion on this episode tonight!

BTW - I'm a little torn between the ladies now. Melissa and Molly are my top favs. But Naomi is in the running too. I just don't know...

Bye again!
Mel

No comments: