Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sleep never came....But an idea did!

OK, so once again, I had trouble sleeping last night. No surprise! As I was rolling around in the very large bed I share with the dog and cats, I had an Epiphany!

All of these Corporate Giants (I use that term loosely) that ran these billion dollar companies into the ground and then had the government bale them out; only to receive several million dollar bonuses in return should have to take their entire annual income - including all bonuses and write a check to all those Americans that lost their jobs or 401K accounts.I know that this wouldn't amount to many, but I figured it was a start.

And then, we should go and have a massive garage sale of all their stuff and see how much money we can liquidate their assets for cash. Again, check to those individuals who lost their jobs and 401K accounts.

Then lets have a foreclosure auction and sell all their houses in the Hampton's, Palm Springs, Florida, and wherever else they happen to have land/properties. I figure we could come up with the $36K the government is demanding that each American individual cover for this corporate screw up.

If we take all the corporate property away from them and sell it off, maybe we'll have enough money left over to buy them all a one way ticket to Hell - because that's where they all belong. And I know just the Bus driver to take them there! Mr. Madoff is earning his license as we speak.

1 comment:

Young Traveler said...

Late night deep thoughts are the best!