Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I know I said I wouldn't...But I couldn't help myself!

Ok, So I'm sure the majority of you have forgotten my hissy fit I threw with the last season of The Bachelor. Well somehow, ABC has done it again and sucked me into this season of The Bachelorette!!

Honestly, I was hoping to go the entire season in the closet without anyone knowing that i was watching it; and I was doing a GREAT job too. That is until last night's episode aired! Ugh!

Ed - You left Jilly for your job!! Srsly? I've never seen a Dude give back a rose before!! But then to see Jillian go into hysterics like she did - OM Goodness - Jillian - momma - PLEASE!!!

Darn it ABC!!!

First of all I have a few questions:

1. Where do you get these applicants?? 1-800-Loserville?
2. How freaking gullible do you think we are? (Wait don't answer that question since I'm already into week 6 and haven't missed an episode.)
3. This is the BACHELORETTE - Not "Guy Code Central". Not one of these guys will throw the other under the bus and fess up - WTF???

NONE of these guys deserve to be with Jillian in my opinion! But the BIGGEST LOSER of all is Wes. Not only does Wes have a girlfriend waiting on him back home - that no one will fess up to Jillian about - he's Self Promoting his own Country Music Album!!! What a pig!!! The whole thing is disgusting.

I saw this movie called "The Gathering". It was about a church from the first century that was found buried in England and in the church was a depiction of the crucifixion of Jesus Christ and many anonymous persons watching it. Well these "people" were not bad people, they were just spectators, if you will. But because they chose to stop and watch that horrific event that day and not intercede to help Christ, they were condemned to walk the Earth for eternity and watch different "tragedies" unfold. Such as the Holocaust, Hiroshima, Kennedy Assassination, etc. And this was called "the gathering."

That's how I feel about the Bachelor and Bachelorette shows! Because I watched it the very first time - I'm now condemned to watch these horrific shows unfold and never allowed to intercede on anyone's behalf. Its tragic really. And I actually get excited when the new season starts. Why??? Its all going to end the same anyway.

When are these sick people going to learn that you cannot find love:

1. On TV with no privacy
2. In a few weeks time
3. While dating 25 other men/ women at the same time
4. While having Producers tell you who should stay on the show and who should probably go

I don't know....I'm just saying....

No comments: